Today we have officially unleashed our long-awaited, much-hyped, ever-so-incredible book trailer for Jill Williamson’s TO DARKNESS FLED, published by Enclave Publishing. This is book 2 in THE BLOOD OF KINGS trilogy.
Leighton read this book out loud to our family while we were on vacation in July, and I must say, it is excellent!
I played the part of Sir Gavin Lukos , an old knight with a braided beard, rusty chainmail, and even rustier sword. The funny thing is that even though he is on the side of good, he comes across in the trailer as almost a bad guy. I think that is part of increasing the suspense by hiding from the viewer what is really going on in the book.
- Jacob R. Parker plays the false prince, Esek Nathak.
- Christian Miles plays Achan Cham, otherwise known as Prince Gidon Hadar
- My daughter, Adele, plays Vrell Sparrow, otherwise known as Lady Avarella
- My daughter, Ness, plays the part of a stray servant to Esek.
- My son, Leighton, plays the mysterious and scary Hadad.
- My daughter’s fiddle teacher, Julianna Ziegler, plays Grenn Fenny.
- Stephen Myers plays the evil Sir Kenton, one of Esek’s many warriors.
Anyway, you may view the trailer here :
The software packages we used to create the trailer are as follows:
- Cyberlink PowerDirector (lent to us temporarily by Christian Miles )
- Blender 3D (free software, and Leighton’s specialty)
- Pro-Tools (the industry standard mixing and mastering software, which we purchased for producing our band’s first Celtic CD)
- Logic Pro (the software Jonathan Maioco uses to compose his music)