I was reading T.L. Hines’ blog post on viral marketing of books.
He has some good advice on how to use technology to do this! Here is a summary:
- Keep it simple technology wise
- Do something different or put a new spin on something old
- Make it related to your book
- Involve the customer in some way
- Use entertainment and content instead of a hard-sell
He has examples of all of these and explains them better.
Take a look!
JOIN THE BATTLE!
Keep informed about the latest news and events for The Merlin Spiral and the upcoming Pendragon Spiral!